Delivering Maximum Business Value With A SharePoint Based Application Strategy
IT decision makers are under pressure to deliver more with fewer resources. At the same time, many are struggling to cope with a backlog of applications awaiting delivery. A strategic approach to the delivery of business applications is therefore required to help decision makers achieve their goals. This article explains why SharePoint 2010 should be seriously considered when defining an application strategy.
Download your copy here
This article follows on from ‘The Business Applications Deficit’ and answers the following questions:
- What is An Application Strategy?
- What are the Choices for Delivering Applications?
- When is SharePoint Suitable as an Applications Platform?
- What Specifically Does SharePoint 2010 Provide?
Whitepaper: The Business Applications Deficit – PointBeyond’s Application Strategy Survey 2011
New primary research into the role of applications in driving business performance introduces the Business Applications Deficit – the gap between the applications businesses need to be successful and competitive and the reality they are facing in today’s challenging environment.
Based on a survey of over 200 IT decision makers from medium and large organisations, this exciting new whitepaper highlights
the business concerns, constraints and issues surrounding the delivery of business applications and provides recommendations for the future.
Read this whitepaper to:
- Discover the issues facing IT decision makers
- Find out why application strategy is important
- Benefit from the lessons learnt by others and avoid the same pitfalls
- Get business application delivery right for your organisation
- Improve the success rate of business application projects within your company
- Deliver applications in an efficient cost effective way
“Successful, well organised businesses that think and act strategically will engage most effectively with new technologies to deliver better applications more quickly and at lower cost.”
PointBeyond's Business Applications Strategy Survey 2011
SharePoint Business Applications